- Termite Control Safety Tips
- If You Build It They Will Love You
- 3 Reasons Why Wood Finishing Works
- Prepping your Deck for Refinishing & Staining
- 4 Important Tips for a Lasting Wooden Fence
- Upcycled Wood Pallets Make Artsy Home Furniture
- Yes, You Can Safely Cook, Grill, Barbecue, and Smoke on Your Wood Deck
- Preparing Your Wood Deck for the Winter, Your Time Is Running Out
- 3 Things to Consider Before Building Your Wood Deck
- Restore Your Front Door
Wouldn’t it be nice to have your autumn evenings spent on a deck that has a new and fresh look? While that may seem out of your reach, fortunately you don’t have to tear down and rebuild. You can revitalize in a less drastic way.
That time of year is coming up. You know that time of year when you are invaded by relatives. That’s right: The Holidays. Before you know it, your pantry will be stocked with everything you need to serve an army – or your family. Your home will be decorated festively, and you will begin shopping for all the people on your nice list. In the forefront of your mind, as you begin preparing for the onslaught of relatives, is that one person who will find something to criticize. Whether it’s your own mother, your mother-in-law, or your great Aunt Sally, every family has that one hard to please relative.
Most little girls dream of growing up and having a perfect life that includes Prince Charming, 2.2 kids, the beautiful home with the wraparound porch and picket fence, and most men dream of giving it to her, complete with the porch swing, swimming pool, jungle gym and tree house for those 2.5 kids.